Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Victorian Conservatory


So I have got round to building our Victorian conservatory.I have been planning it or variations of it for the past many years,and think it will be a good addition to the house,especially in winter. I wanted to build one at Nessie though it was really not on, as it wouldn't have looked right on a cape dutch house.The Pines is Victorian era, so the name fits anyway. I found a picture on the internet and am copying it the best I can. So far it looks right.This is what it is supposed to be like.

17th March. Started putting the glass in fanlights. I feel I'm on the last lap now and should be finished in couple of weeks. The tiles have been ordered and will fetch them in a day or two. Then there is the ceiling the doors and the painting.



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home